435 China Basin St. #429
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,184 Sq. Ft.
Modern Living at Madrone
Address: 435 China Basin Street #429
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,184
Sold On: 02-Apr-2015
This pristine west-facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the heart of Mission Bay is perfect for the urban dweller. The light-filled condo is approximately 1,184 sq. ft., and features an efficient layout with gleaming hardwood floors, a balcony, custom track lighting, and an open living area that’s perfect for entertaining. The contemporary chef’s kitchen has premium finishes that include a Bosch gas stove and dishwasher, Thermador refrigerator, Caesarstone countertops, a tastefully tiled backsplash, and sleek European-inspired cabinetry.
Both bedrooms are situated down the hallway for separation of space. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet with organizers, and the master bathroom offers a shower stall with granite counters and tile flooring. The second bedroom has ample closet space. The second full bathroom is gracious in size with a shower over a tub and is ideal for overnight guests or visitors.
A full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer, air conditioning, and an abundance of closet space complete this spacious home. Throughout this residence, the finishes, fixtures, and features match Madrone’s high standard of living.
World-class amenities await you at Madrone. Enjoy the convenience of a 75-foot heated lap pool, fun-sized Jacuzzi spa, resort-style steam room and sauna, outdoor grill and lounge area, social dining room with a catering kitchen, game room with flat-screen TVs and billiards, private movie theater, state-of-the-art fitness studio, landscaped gardens and a courtyard, and an attended 24/7 lobby.
Enjoy Mission Bay’s fastest growing waterfront location with a master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. This luxurious Mission Bay building is close to AT&T Park with easy access to freeways, the Embarcadero, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and several of San Francisco’s top restaurants.
• Modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo
• 1,184 sq. ft. per county records
• Open living/dining room
• Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, sleek European-inspired cabinetry, tiled backsplash, Thermador refrigerator, and stainless steel Bosch appliances including gas oven/range
• Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Custom window treatments
• Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• One parking space in garage included
• Storage included
• Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and Jacuzzi spa
• Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
• State-of-the-art fitness studio
• Resort-style steam room and sauna
• Social dining room with catering kitchen
• Game room with flat-screen TVs and billiards
• Private movie theater
• Business center
• Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
• Landscaped gardens and courtyard
• Gated parking
• Located close to public transportation with easy access to 101/280
• AT&T stadium, UCSF campus, and plenty of restaurants and shops nearby