4481 Moraga Ave.
3 BR, 2 BA Oakland Home for SAle 1,924 Sq. Ft.
Expanded Piedmont Avenue Bungalow
Address: 4481 Moraga Avenue
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,924
Sold On: 05-Jul-2018
Welcome to 4481 Moraga Avenue, a gorgeous light-filled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Spanish Mediterranean bungalow in a tranquil yet convenient location off Piedmont Avenue in Oakland. This sunny home has loads of character and features warm and inviting rooms, generously sized living spaces, two decks, and a backyard. The interior has been modernized with new bathrooms; a sexy chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances; designer lighting; a tankless water heater; and more. Verdant views and sunny outlooks over the treetops create a feeling of an oasis while still being just off of popular Piedmont Avenue.
The formal living room has high ceilings, oversized windows, and a charming Spanish Mediterranean-style fireplace surround. The dining room is spacious and features a wall of windows along with built-in cabinetry and pendant lighting. As an extension of your living space, the home features a large, sunny deck off of the family room and kitchen, accessible through French doors. Richly stained walnut floors accent the Spanish tile designs and work wonderfully with the original charming accents as well as the modern amenities. Two bedrooms and a remodeled bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower complete this level.
Downstairs is a second family room that could be used as a sitting room instead to turn the lower level into an expansive master suite with a large office, a cozy nook, and access to the laundry area. There is a detached 1-car garage for extra storage space along with a large crawlspace and direct access to the rear of the house.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,924 sq. ft. per architectural consultant
• Living room with charming Spanish Mediterranean-style fireplace surround
• Large dining area with built-in cabinetry and pendant lighting
• Extensively remodeled chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, Heath Ceramics tile, marble countertops, Hansgrohe fixtures
• Deck off of kitchen and family room with sunny outlooks and views to Piedmont
• Spacious bedrooms
• Remodeled upstairs bathroom with glass-enclosed shower
• Second family room/master suite with sitting area downstairs
• Downstairs bathroom features jetted tub and updated lighting
• Large office
• Tranquil nook
• Laundry area with washer/dryer hookups
• Small second deck leading down into backyard with patio
• Refinished walnut-stained floors in living areas and upper bedrooms, new carpet in lower level
• Tankless water heater
• Designer lighting
• New irrigation systems, drought-tolerant landscaping in front yard
• Detached 1-car garage with work area and storage
• Sewer lateral compliant