451 Kansas St. #362
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Superior Urban Living
Address: 451 Kansas Street #362
Community: The Potrero
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 11-Jul-2016
This coveted 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with parking at The Potrero is the perfect starter home or investment property. This coveted west-facing unit in the north building of The Potrero features newly refinished bamboo hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and bedroom. The home basks in afternoon sun and has partial views of the city to the north and west. The open floor plan with a flexible living/dining area and the bathroom has dual entries from both the bedroom and hall, perfect for guests. Parking for one car is included in the price.
This is the ideal location from which to commute to downtown San Francisco, the South Bay, or the new UCSF campus. There is a Whole Foods in the building, and the home has great proximity to the Google shuttle, other tech shuttles, Caltrain, BART, the Mission, Mission Bay, the Design Center, UCSF, Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy, California College of the Arts, and numerous restaurants, nightlife spots, and other services.
• 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features honed granite counter tops and energy-efficient stainless steel appliances
• Bedroom has large closet and en-suite bathroom with access from both the bedroom and the living area
• Newly refinished hardwood flooring in living areas and bedroom
• Full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
The Potrero is a well-designed condominium building that sits above the vibrant Whole Foods Market. Two enclosed garden courtyards offer a serene refuge from the urban lifestyle and provide lush areas for relaxation. Just inside is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength training, cardio, yoga, and Pilates equipment. The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include the finest of San Francisco luxury living including The Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. Constructed with the highest grade materials by the well-respected Cannon Construction company, The Potrero offers residents superior living in the ideal location.
• Elevator building
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Nighttime roving guard
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Steep Brew bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time maintenance manager
• Friendly community
If you’re looking to venture out in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and downtown, or in the other direction, 16th Street BART and the famously hip Valencia corridor. You’re also just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 and the I-101
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10 and 19 bus lines within a block and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street Light Rail
• Whole Foods on ground floor, 1 block from Starbucks and Philz Coffee, close to Trader Joe’s
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center area eateries and shopping include Live Sushi, Sally’s, Market and Rye, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment not only for now, but for the future
• Walk Score of 90