468 Tehama St. #1
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 926 Sq. Ft.
468 Tehama St. #1
Address: 468 Tehama Street #1
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 926
HOA Dues: $448.54
Light-Filled Live/Work Loft with Balcony
Enjoy metropolitan living in this spacious 926 square foot loft. Perfect for the urban lover in search of a unique and spacious home, this artistic SOMA/Mid-Market 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom live/work loft is sure to impress with double height windows and soaring ceilings.
At once cheerful and bright, the expansive open concept floor-plan features blonde wood flooring on the main level with a half bath featuring slate tile and granite by the entry to conveniently accommodate guests while allowing for privacy in the bedroom area.
Perfect for entertaining, the large and open gourmet kitchen features high-end finishes, sleek granite counters, stainless appliances and room for an island workspace. A spacious dining and living area soaks up abundant light from the commanding banks of double height ceilings, complete with custom lighting and a ceiling fan. Large windows provide great light and a cheerful outlook facing east along a tranquil one-way street in vibrant SOMA. Step out onto the balcony for a bit of fresh air through one of two patio doors.
Upstairs, the open and airy bedroom looks out over the spacious living area and features an alcove perfect for a home office. The bedroom area includes a walk-in closet and full bath. Custom draperies in the living area complement matching privacy curtains in the bedroom. Unit #1 also features an in-unit washer and dryer as well as a spacious bonus closet under the staircase. An additional storage area is included in the building’s gated garage. Unique industrial finishes such as the artistic brushed-metal staircase railing and heater harmonize with the vibrant mixed-use nature of the surrounding neighborhood.
468 Tehama is a 12-unit live work loft constructed in 1999 and located in the red-hot Mid-Market district of SOMA, on Folsom Street at 5th Street. 468 Tehama boasts a shared roof deck with panoramic city views. This building is ideally located near many of San Francisco’s premiere destinations, including top restaurants, museums, hotels, shopping and transportation.
Transportation is a snap with excellent proximity to all methods of transport: Muni, bike routes, BART, Caltrain, 101/280, the Bay Bridge and the future 4th Street Subway.
This spacious and open home features:
• Live/work loft in boutique 12-unit building
• Approximately 926 sq. ft. per tax records
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings and open floor plan
• Expansive windows with custom draperies and lighting
• Dramatic and open living/dining space with halogen lighting
• Balcony off living room
• Open kitchen with granite counters, maple-colored wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, recessed lighting and ample work space
• Bedroom with halogen lighting and office alcove
• 2 closets
• Bathrooms feature stone counters and slate flooring with custom lighting
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• Artistic industrial finishes throughout
• Deeded 1-car parking in secured garage
• Storage unit included
• Central location on a serene one-way side street
• Shared roof deck with panoramic city views
• HOA dues: $448.54