468 Tehama St. #3
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft For Sale 921 Sq. Ft.
468 Tehama St. #3
Address: 468 Tehama Street #3
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Square Feet: 921
HOA Dues: $436.78
Modern Loft Living
Come home to a modern and contemporary live/work bi-level loft in the heart of SOMA. The dramatic two-story open concept living space features a spacious living room with an alcove perfect for a home office, soaring ceilings with double-height windows, and a large and open gourmet kitchen.
Flooded with natural light, the expansive living room features golden oak flooring and a large patio offering privacy and tranquility. . The modern kitchen includes high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, and countertops covered with sleek granite. A half bath featuring slate tile and granite by the entry conveniently accommodates guests while allowing for privacy in the bedroom area. On the second floor, the airy bedroom suite looks out onto the spacious living area. There is an in-unit washer and dryer. One deeded parking space and additional storage are included in the building’s gated garage.
468 Tehama is a 12-unit live work loft building constructed in 1999 and located in the red-hot Mid-Market district of SOMA, on Folsom Street at 5th Street. 468 Tehama boasts a shared roof deck with panoramic city views. This building is ideally located near many of San Francisco’s premiere destinations, including top restaurants, museums, hotels, shopping and transportation.
• Live/work loft in boutique 12-unit building
• Approximately 921 sq. ft. per tax records
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings and open floor plan
• Expansive windows
• Open kitchen with granite counters, maple-colored wood cabinetry, stainless appliances
• Dramatic and open living/dining space
• Patio off living room
• Separate alcove in living room for office area
• Bathrooms feature stone counters
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• Deeded 1-car parking in building garage
• Storage unit included
• Central location on a one-way side street
• Shared roof deck with panoramic city views
• Building has internal video surveillance system
• HOA dues: $436.78 with basic Comcast TV included