4738 25th St.
4 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,894 Sq. Ft.
Grand-Scale Noe Valley Home with Expansive Bay Views
Address: 4738 25th Street
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,894
Sold On: 24-Mar-2017
Located on a quaint, picturesque Noe Valley street, 4738 25th Street is an impressive four bedroom, three bathroom view home offering luxurious living on two expansive levels and a lush rear garden with brilliant outlooks. Marvelous contemporary architectural details and endless outlooks to the San Francisco Bay and East Bay skyline make this wonderful home a serene retreat from the city. The home features a large open concept living/dining area on the main floor with ample light, serene views, a fireplace, and balcony access, and a modern chef’s kitchen with contemporary counter surfaces, a breakfast bar, and a chef-grade appliance package. Enjoy inlaid hardwood floors in the living spaces and plush carpeting in the bedrooms and lower floors. The large family room and lower floor fourth bedroom and bathroom are perfect for guests and entertaining, and a full-size washer and dryer, garage parking, and additional storage complete this remarkable offering. Enjoy a prime location with superb city and bay vistas and convenient access to the 24th Street Whole Foods, Philz Coffee, tech shuttles, and several transportation options.
Abundant natural light, gorgeous hardwood flooring, and a refined color palette produce an inviting environment on 4738 25th Street’s upper floor, which contains the living and dining areas, the kitchen, two bedrooms, one common bathroom, and the master suite. The contemporary kitchen features ample cabinetry, contemporary countertops, a high-end appliance package with an industrial-grade Dynasty range, and a breakfast bar. The kitchen opens to a large-scale dining area with large picture windows, a living/entertaining area with a slate-finished fireplace, and a balcony with stunning bay views, all great for entertaining. There are three well-sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the upper floor, a very desirable configuration, including the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom offering dual vanities, a Jacuzzi tub, and premium satin-finished fixtures.
4738 25th Street’s ground floor houses a large bedroom, the third full bathroom, a laundry room, and a spacious family room with exceptional light and direct backyard access. The family room and adjoining separate bedroom provides tremendous flexibility and a welcoming living area for guests with its oversized windows and garden views. The separate bedroom could also option well as an efficient home office. Enjoy the exclusive use of the professionally landscaped backyard with a terrace level and a shaded seating and barbecue area via beautiful sliding glass doors. Completing the home on the lower level are the laundry nook, the building’s large garage (with 1-car deeded parking), and additional storage space.
With a central Noe Valley location, this home is in close proximity to the 24th Street commercial corridor offering convenient access to Whole Foods, a Google shuttle stop, and several transportation options including the Muni 37 line (Portola or Corbett) and the Muni 48 line (Grand View and 25th) for easy access to BART and Muni Metro stations. 4738 25th Street offers convenience alongside comfort in an ideal location. Make this functional, spacious, and sophisticated Noe Valley home your own.
• Contemporary Noe Valley home on two levels with exclusive-use backyard and sensational views
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus family room
• 1,894 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open-concept floor plan with expansive window lines, inlaid hardwood flooring, abundant natural light, and sophisticated entertaining spaces
• East views to the San Francisco Bay, cityscape, and the East Bay Hills
• Large-scale dining room and open living/entertaining room with corner fireplace
• Modern chef-grade kitchen with premium industrial-grade range and contemporary countertops and breakfast bar
• Bathrooms offer custom fixtures and high-end finishes
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on upper level, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on lower level
• Large ground-floor family room with backyard access
• Professionally landscaped rear garden with barbecue and seating area and mature trees
• Deeded 1-car parking, laundry nook with in-unit washer/dryer, additional storage
• Bi-level condo in a 2-unit building
• Central Noe Valley location with close proximity to 24th Street, Whole Foods, Google shuttle, Muni 35 line