50 Lansing St. #704
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Modern Condo in Rincon Hill
Address: 50 Lansing Street #704
Community: The Lansing
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 20-Jul-2015
This urban 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo at 50 Lansing has everything: custom-designed upgrades, a spacious open floor plan, a balcony with downtown views, and a convenient location in the heart of Rincon Hill/SOMA.
From the moment you enter the home you will notice the architectural soffit ceiling that creates an attractive, sleek appearance. Custom lighting shimmers onto the stunning hardwood floors. The kitchen is spectacular and has upgraded Viking appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, and a backsplash. An interior designer added a decorative slate wall off the kitchen and in the bathroom that showcases a modern and sophisticated look.
Developed by the same team that created The Brannan, The Lansing is an 82-unit condominium building located on Rincon Hill within the South Beach district of San Francisco. The Lansing is perched on a desirable tree-lined street and was designed by Sandy Babcock Architects. Interior design was overseen by Babey Moulton Jue & Booth and lighting was designed by Auerbach Glasow. 50 Lansing is Rincon Hill’s premier boutique building with a stunning designer lobby, a private gym with an adjoining sundeck, and one of the neighborhood’s most amazing roof decks with panoramic views of downtown, the East Bay, and the city lights of the western part of our great city.
The Lansing is conveniently located in the heart of Rincon Hill close to Whole Foods, Safeway, The Museum of Modern Art, world-class restaurants, The Embarcadero, The Ferry Building, the Financial District, downtown, and entertainment including AT&T Park, The Metreon, the Westfield shopping center, and a range of outdoor activities. Enjoy convenient access to BART, Muni, AC Transit, Caltrain, and highways 80, 101, and 280 as well as the SFO and Oakland airports. This is truly city living at its best.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• North-facing unit with breathtaking downtown city views
• Chef’s gourmet kitchen with gas range, European-made cherry cabinets by Studio Becker, Viking stainless steel appliances, and granite counter-tops.
• Bathroom features upgrades and ceramic tile floor and shower walls
• Designer finishes including Brazilian cherry hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Additional storage included
• Premier boutique condominium building designed by Sandy Babcock Architects
• Stunning designer lobby
• State-of-the-art fitness center with adjacent sun deck
• Landscaped rooftop deck with panoramic views of downtown
• Convenient location with a nail salon, wine bar, and restaurant next door
• Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, and a range of outdoor activities
• Situated in Rincon Hill just blocks away from downtown, Union Square, and The Embarcadero
• Easy access for commuters: BART, Muni, AC Transit, Caltrain, and highways 80, 101, and 280 are all nearby