501 Beale St. #14E
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 759 Sq. Ft.
The Watermark 501 Beale St. #14E
Address: 501 Beale Street #14E
Community: The Watermark
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 759
HOA Dues: $709.88
The Watermark: Boutique Luxury. Exquisite Location.
This modern and luxurious one bedroom plus den condo offers a spacious floor plan, cityscape outlooks, and a convenient location in the heart of South Beach. Enjoy an open living/dining area, upgraded hardwood floors, and a gourmet kitchen with contemporary cabinetry, Bosch appliances, honed granite countertops, and a custom tiled backsplash. The master bedroom is sizable, with a walk-in closet, and the bath boasts marble surfaces and spa-grade fixtures. Completing this stylish condo are designer lighting updates, an in-unit washer/dryer, one-car parking and an auxiliary den well suited for use as a home office.
For the discerning homebuyer who appreciates modern sophistication, the Watermark is the sleekest building in South Beach with a prime location that offers San Francisco’s best in culture, entertainment, and recreation. The Watermark is just half a block from The Embarcadero and within walking distance of AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants), the proposed site of the newly envisioned Warriors’ Stadium, the South Beach Harbor/Marina, the Financial District, shopping, restaurants, and a plethora of transportation options. It’s city living with a modern San Francisco flair–strolling at the Ferry Plaza, dining at world-class restaurants, jogging along the waterfront, and browsing in the modern galleries. No neighborhood delivers more than South Beach, and no address delivers South Beach better than the Watermark.
• Premium one bedroom plus den home in the heart of South Beach
• 759 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living space with hardwood floors, updated finishes, and broad window lines
• Chef’s kitchen with contemporary cabinetry, Bosch appliances, honed granite countertops, and a custom tile backsplash
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Luxury bathroom with designer fixtures and exquisite Carrera marble surfaces
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Central air and heating
• Custom window treatments
• Deeded 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $709.88 per month
• Boutique 22-story luxury high rise
• Full-service concierge
• 24-hour doorman
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Outdoor full-sized heated lap pool and spa
• Sun deck and barbecue area overlooking the bay