501 Beale St. #14E
San Francisco Condo for Sale
The Watermark: Boutique Luxury. Exquisite Location.
This modern and luxurious one bedroom plus den condo offers a spacious floor plan, cityscape outlooks, and a convenient location in the heart of South Beach. Enjoy an open living/dining area, upgraded hardwood floors, and a gourmet kitchen with contemporary cabinetry, Bosch appliances, honed granite countertops, and a custom tiled backsplash. The master bedroom is sizable, with a walk-in closet, and the bath boasts marble surfaces and spa-grade fixtures. Completing this stylish condo are designer lighting updates, an in-unit washer/dryer, one-car parking and an auxiliary den well suited for use as a home office.
For the discerning homebuyer who appreciates modern sophistication, the Watermark is the sleekest building in South Beach with a prime location that offers San Francisco’s best in culture, entertainment, and recreation. The Watermark is just half a block from The Embarcadero and within walking distance of AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants), the proposed site of the newly envisioned Warriors’ Stadium, the South Beach Harbor/Marina, the Financial District, shopping, restaurants, and a plethora of transportation options. It’s city living with a modern San Francisco flair–strolling at the Ferry Plaza, dining at world-class restaurants, jogging along the waterfront, and browsing in the modern galleries. No neighborhood delivers more than South Beach, and no address delivers South Beach better than the Watermark.
• Premium one bedroom plus den home in the heart of South Beach
• 759 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living space with hardwood floors, updated finishes, and broad window lines
• Chef’s kitchen with contemporary cabinetry, Bosch appliances, honed granite countertops, and a custom tile backsplash
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Luxury bathroom with designer fixtures and exquisite Carrera marble surfaces
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Central air and heating
• Custom window treatments
• Deeded 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $709.88 per month
• Boutique 22-story luxury high rise
• Full-service concierge
• 24-hour doorman
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Outdoor full-sized heated lap pool and spa
• Sun deck and barbecue area overlooking the bay
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.