527 Lincoln Way
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale 1,350 Sq. Ft.
Edwardian Flat Across From Golden Gate Park
Address: 527 Lincoln Way
Neighborhood: Inner Sunset
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,350
Sold On: 19-Sep-2016
Rare and sought after, this Edwardian masterpiece is a top floor 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom flat in the Inner Sunset. Enter the flat and wander down the red oak floors, stained country white with Peruvian walnut inlays. Turn right and find a bright, airy guest bedroom with Golden Gate Park greenery filling the windows, or head straight into the gracious master bedroom where a barn-style door opens to a tiled master bathroom. Both the master bathroom and hall bathroom are adorned with Porcelanosa tile and fixtures.
Continue down the hallway into the oversized great room. To your left is a chef-grade kitchen showcasing a five burner Bertazzoni oven/stovetop and seamless panelling into a French-door Liebherr refrigerator/freezer combination. A Silhouette wine cooler and a Bosch dishwasher are framed in glossy grey cabinets. Open the French doors from the kitchen to a large bedroom-sized den, perfect for a home office or guest room. A deck off the kitchen overlooks the shared backyard.
This home has been nicely modernized with recessed LED lighting, a sleek Krion infinity waterfall countertop island/breakfast bar, Cat-6 cable internet, and a Nest learning thermostat. Clearly energy efficiency takes priority, with 96% efficient Bryant furnaces, Takagi high-efficiency tankless water heaters, and choices in highly rated appliances. The house has coffered ceilings and medallion fixtures to preserve the traditional feel.
The building has undergone an extensive rehab, remodeled and raised to supplement the parking and storage. Parking is side-by-side, one space per unit, behind an expansive shared storage room.
Just outside your front door is Golden Gate Park and all the conveniences the Inner Sunset offers. UCSF employees have a short distance to work. Have a bowl of chicken udon soup at the Woooly Pig. Turn some pages at Green Apple Books (on the park), then head over to the de Young Museum for the latest art installation. Welcome home to 527 Lincoln Way!
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,350 sq. ft. per seller
• Top floor unit
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features Krion counters, Bertazzoni ovens, Liebherr refrigerators, Bosch dishwashers, Silhouette wine coolers
• Bathrooms feature Porcelanosa tile and fixtures
• Frameless shower doors in master bathroom
• Den with French doors
• Red oak floors with white country finish and Peruvian walnut inlays
• Medallion fixtures
• Coffered ceilings
• Recessed LED lighting
• Takagi high-efficiency tankless water heater
• Bryant 96E furnace
• Nest thermostat
• Rear deck
• In-unit washer/dryer hookups
• 1-car parking
• Edwardian duplex
• Extensive rehab and remodel
• Earthquake retrofitted
• Large rear patio with bocce court
• On-site storage room
• Attached garage
• Local attractions: Golden Gate Park, the de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Kezar Stadium, University of California San Francisco
• Abundant restaurant options: Wooly Pig Cafe, Marnee Thai, Park Chow, Pacific Catch, Patxi’s Pizza Inner Sunset, Ebisu, Naan ‘n Curry, Tart to Tart, Crawstation, Nan King Road Bistro, Yumma’s Mediterranean Grill, Pasquale’s Pizza, Lale, Social Kitchen and Brewery, Baiano Pizzeria, Snowbird Coffee, Cybelle’s Front Room, San Tung, San Tung 2, Sushi Kazu, Manna, Gordo’s Taqueria
• Popular cafes and bars: Arizemendi Bakery, The Little Shamrock (open since 1894), Yancy’s Saloon, Mucky Duck, Starbucks, Posh Bagel, Jamba Juice, Art’s Cafe, Blackthorn, Yummy Yummy, Howard’s Cafe, Sheng Kee Bakery, Sunset Bakery, Crepevine
• Local shopping and retail: Green Apple Books, On the Run Shoes, Roxie Market and Deli