590 6th St. #307
1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,368 Sq. Ft.
Spacious Top Floor Live/Work Loft
Address: 590 Sixth Street #307
Community: Flower Market Lofts
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,368
HOA Dues: $595.84
Sold On: 18-Jun-2015
Located in the vibrant and bustling neighborhood of SOMA, The Flower Market Lofts redefine what can be expected from chic San Francisco loft living. This bright, airy, and gracious live/work loft condominium features panoramic views spanning across the downtown SF skyline to the slopes of Twin Peaks. Enjoy top floor live/work loft living in a choice 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom end unit with great light, numerous skylights, and a wonderful outlook from both levels. There is a huge bedroom suite on the mezzanine level, a broad double-height wall of windows, a contemporary gas chef’s kitchen with bar-style seating, and deeded parking to make this the perfect urban home in the heart of SOMA.
Designed by Sternberg Benjamin Architects, this Flower Market bi-level loft occupies the top floor of the building with a sizable 1,300+ sq. ft. configuration. The epitome of contemporary loft living is highlighted at Loft #307 with soaring high ceilings, a progressively modern aesthetic, and a versatile floor plan; everything is here to complete your urban loft experience.
The Flower Market Lofts are an elevator building situated in a convenient location at the edge of SOMA and Mission Bay. This central location is ideal; it offers easy access to I-280, I-101, the Bay Bridge, Caltrain, and AT&T Park.
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• 1,368 sq. ft. per tax records
• Bright, sunny top floor loft with western exposure
• Expansive SF skyline and Twin Peaks views
• Open living room with a dramatic wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, soaring double-height ceilings, skylights, and wonderful light
• Full-sized kitchen with modern complements and counter-style bar seating
• Spacious mezzanine bedroom with full bathroom
• Second guest bathroom on main level
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Central air conditioning
• Deeded parking
• Desirable SOMA location near 280, Caltrain, SF Tennis Club, nightlife
• HOA dues: $595.84 per month