590 6th Street #312
2 BR, 2 BA Top-Floor Spacious Live/Work Bi-Level Loft in the Heart of SOMA 1319 sq ft Sq. Ft.
590 6th Street #312
Address: 590 6th Street #312
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1319 sq ft
The hallmark of this bi-level loft are the panoramic views spanning from the Bay Bridge to the downtown SF Skyline View across to the hills of Twin Peaks. This top floor live/work loft is the choice end residence with stunning views from both levels. The combination of view deck, two enclosed bedrooms, gas chef’s kitchen, and deeded parking make this the perfect urban home in the heart of SOMA.
This Flower Market bi-level loft, designed by Sternberg Benjamin Architects, occupies the top floor, end corner for the maximum in privacy and views. The North wall has three additional square panoramic windows which frame the view. The gallery entrance opens to the first bedroom which was enclosed with double doors has hardwood floors, track lighting, and good closet space. A full bathroom with tiled floors, shower over tub is perfect for overnight guests and visitors. The stylish gas U-shaped kitchen features maple cabinetry, tiled flooring, granite counter tops, and Fridgidaire Gallery professional stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, gas range/oven, and microwave. A large closet houses the full-sized stacked W/D and provides pantry space. The breakfast bar opens to a dedicated Dining area. The living room gets sunny western exposure with floor-to-ceiling windows, six skylights, and sliding glass doors which open to a European terrace. Step out to enjoy the dazzling hillside lights of Twin Peaks.
Re-engineered hardwood floors, Air Conditioning, modern ceiling fan, exposed industrial venting ducts, designer paint, upgraded carpet, and solar window treatments are some of the many upgrades. Upstairs, the mezzanine area features skyline views from two picture windows, track lighting, carpeting, and four custom floating shelves. The separate loft area is ideal for a library, family room, or home office. The enclosed Master Bedroom features plush carpeting, track lighting, and views of the Bay Bridge. The Master closet is built-in with cherry organizers. The adjoining bathroom has dressing area with dual Kohler sinks, limestone countertops, and ample maple cabinetry. The enclosed toilet and shower over tub has glass shower doors, skylight, and tasteful tile flooring.
• View of Bay Bridge, SF skyline, and Twin Peaks
• Outdoor View Terrace with custom seating
• Two Enclosed Bedrooms with Two Full Baths
• Dramatic Living Room with soaring ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with smoking terrace
• Stylish gas kitchen with stainless appliances appliances
• Breakfast bar open to Dining Area
• Pantry and Closet with in-unit washer/dryer
• Full bath with tiled floor, shower over tub
• Bedroom was upgraded with French doors for maximum privacy and utility
• Re-engineered maple hardwood floors
• Air conditioning
• Seven skylights
• Modern Ceiling Fan
• Upgraded carpet on second level
• Upgraded solar window treatments
• Enclosed Master Bedroom with a full adjoining Master Bath
• Separate mezzanine loft area ideal for a library, family room, or home office
• Deeded parking