6061 Old Quarry Loop
2 BR + Den, 3 BA Oakland Townhouse for Sale 1,472 Sq. Ft.
Spacious Townhouse at Monte Vista Villas
Address: 6061 Old Quarry Loop
Building: Monte Vista Villas
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,472
Sold On: 09-May-2016
Nestled in the hills above the 580 freeway is this roomy tri-level townhouse with two bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as a bonus room that can be used as a dining room, office, or guest room. With 1,472 sq. ft. of living space, there is room to spread out. Just ten years old, the townhouse feels even younger and is very bright, in part owing to the beautiful newly installed carbonized bamboo wood floors.
As you enter from the street or garage, you climb stairs to the open living room that is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar, an extension of the nice granite counters in the efficient kitchen. The high ceilings lend an additional feeling of spaciousness, and on this level you’ll find a full bathroom and a bonus room that leads to a small patio landscaped in beautiful flowering jasmine and lilac. Ascend one floor and you’ll find two separated master suites with their own bathrooms. The front boasts the larger of the two with the larger closet and bathroom. This bathroom has a double vanity and a relaxing oval soaking tub separate from a stall shower. The smaller bedroom is still sizable with a generous closet; a full bathroom with a shower over a tub; and a view overlooking the rear patio. The stairs and upstairs bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and noise reduction, and beautiful new hardwood floors grace the rest of the home. The garage has two-car tandem parking and lots of storage space as well as a washer and dryer.
The Monte Vista Villas offer true community, with lots of inclusive events, an amphitheater for children and events, a gym, and a clubhouse with a kitchen that can be reserved for entertaining. The hillside offers bonus fireworks viewing during baseball season and other Oakland/Coliseum events.
• Spacious townhouse on a hillside
• 2 bedrooms plus bonus room, 3 bathrooms
• 1,472 square feet of living space (per public record)
• Open floor plan
• Kitchen features breakfast bar
• Den/flex room opening to landscaped patio
• Full bathroom on main floor, great for guests
• 2 sizable bedrooms, both with full bathrooms
• Brand-new bamboo hardwood floors
• 2-car tandem garage plus storage and laundry
• Lovely landscaped patio
• Extremely convenient to 580 on-ramp for an easy commute
• AC Transit bus lines down the block
• Close to Eastmont transit center and shopping, Bancroft business area
• Townhouse community with clubhouse, gym, amphitheater, and multiple playgrounds