608A Missouri St.
3 BR + Den, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,765 Sq. Ft.
608A Missouri St.
Address: 608A Missouri Street
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 3 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,765
HOA Dues: $313
Welcome home to this amazing house-like 1765 sf 3BR+Den / 4BA (2BR+Den+Media Room, 2 full / 2 half baths) contemporary townhome condo with partial views of the Bay. As you enter, you are greeted by a large great room with soaring 12’ high ceilings, a warm slate-tiled gas fireplace and overhead lighting, gorgeous cherry engineered hardwood, bright light and views of the Bay right outside one of your two deeded private balconies.
There is a large gourmet kitchen complete with stylish granite breakfast bar, gas stove/vented hood, stainless steel appliances, abundant cabinet space, and under-cabinet lighting. The dining room features gorgeous pendant chandelier lighting. There also is a large office / den area with pony wall and upgraded privacy glass – perfect for your home office, personal files, or library. Off to the back of the home, there are two comfortably large bedrooms both luxuriously carpeted and with en-suite baths, upgraded California Closets and with access to a surprisingly serene and lush rear deeded garden retreat.
A large 3rd bedroom / multi-purpose media room with convenient half bath (room to install a shower). Additionally, there is a large laundry area and extra storage perfect as a wine cellar.
• 1765 sf per tax records
• 3BR+Den / 4 baths (legal 2BR+Media Room+den, 2 full baths / 2 half baths)
• Two level townhome-style floorplan
• Plenty of outdoor space: two private deeded balconies and rear deeded garden
• Spacious Great Room: 12 foot high ceilings, gas fireplace, Bay views, and private balcony
• Cherry hardwood floors (engineered)
• Large office/den with upgraded opaque privacy glass and pony wall
• Large granite countertops w/breakfast bar
• Abundant cabinet space with under-cabinet lighting
• Stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven/gas burners built-in microwave vented to outside
• Large Stainless steel fridge with freezer drawer
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
• Both bedrooms have en-suite full bathrooms w/custom glass shower enclosures
• Upgraded California Closets
• Both bedrooms have access to a lush rear deeded garden
• Media Room or a potential third bedroom (large closet plus balcony)
• Half bath with room to potentially add a shower
• Laundry Room: high efficiency Kenmore washer and gas-powered dryer
• Additional storage area off lower bathroom perfect for wine cellar
• 2 unit HOA: Dues are $313 per month
• Shared garage with 1 car deeded parking and large storage space and elevator
• Built-in home network (internet, cable) w/individual speaker wiring & separate volume controls
• Landscaped, irrigated, common front garden
• Closed circuit security camera
• Half block to 20th Street shops and close to 18th Street shops/restaurants
• Close to transportation: 22nd St Caltrain stop, 3rd Street Muni, 280 / 101