6230 Boulder Ln.
3 BR, 2.5 BA Oakland Condo for Sale 1,802 Sq. Ft.
Spacious Condo at Monte Vista Villas
Address: 6230 Boulder Lane
Building: Monte Vista Villas
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,802
Listed At: $599,000
Nestled in the hills above the 580 freeway, this roomy two-level condo at Monte Vista Villas has 3 bedrooms and 2.5* bathrooms. With 1,802 sq. ft. of living space, there is room to spread out.
As you enter from the street or garage, you climb stairs to the open living and dining room that is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar, an extension of the luxurious granite counters in this efficient kitchen offering high-end stainless steel appliances graced with a delightful backsplash. The high ceilings lend an additional feeling of spaciousness. On this level you’ll find two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, and a serene balcony that looks out to the hillside. The first bedroom has potential to be a master suite, as it has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. The second bedroom, which could also be used as an office, has a half bathroom. Ascend one floor and you’ll find a open loft space and an enclosed laundry room equipped with a state of-the-art LG washer and dryer as well as the master suite. This sizable bedroom has a walk-in closet. The master bathroom has a double vanity and a relaxing oval soaking tub separate from a stall shower as well as sweeping views of the Bay. The bedrooms and stairs are carpeted for comfort and noise reduction, and beautiful hardwood floors grace the living areas of the home. The garage has two-car tandem parking and lots of storage space.
The Monte Vista Villas offer true community, with lots of inclusive events; an amphitheater for children and events; a gym; and a clubhouse with a kitchen that can be reserved for entertaining. The hillside offers bonus fireworks viewing during baseball season and other Oakland/Coliseum events.
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5* bathrooms
• 1,802 sq. ft. of living space (per public record)
• Spacious condo on a hillside
• Open floor plan living/dining area with balcony
• Kitchen features breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, backsplash
• Full bathroom on main floor, great for guests
• Master bedroom suite has walk-in closet and full bathroom with Bay views, dual vanities, and separate tub and shower
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms and on stairs
• Design features include custom blinds and upgraded rails and banisters
• Extra storage upstairs
• Air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car tandem garage with additional storage space
• Townhouse community with clubhouse, gym, amphitheater, and multiple playgrounds
• Extremely convenient to 580 on-ramp for an easy commute
• AC Transit bus lines down the block with non-stop line to San Francisco
• Close to Eastmont transit center and shopping, Bancroft business area
* 3 bathrooms per public records