652 Newlands Ave.
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Mateo Home for Sale
San Mateo House with City Views
Address: 652 Newlands Avenue
City: San Mateo
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 2-Car Garage
Sold On: 02-Nov-2015
Located in the hilltops of San Mateo with soaring views of the Bay and San Francisco skyline, this spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom single-family home offers the perfect retreat for relaxing and entertaining while still being just moments away from all the amenities of the Peninsula. Located on a cul-de-sac, the home has a large formal living room featuring a wood-burning fireplace and leading to the professionally landscaped backyard. Off of the modern eat-in kitchen, you will find a spacious family room and an atrium for formal dining under the stars. The second floor has two spacious bedrooms and an updated bathroom plus a master suite with large closets and an en-suite bathroom.
On a lot that backs up to Sugarloaf Mountain preserve, enjoy the serenity of nature or the perfect spot for a family barbecue. Just down the hill, you will find Hillsdale Shopping Center, Caltrain, and Whole Foods Market.
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Separate family room
• Dining atrium
• Hardwood floors on the main level, new carpet upstairs
• Fresh designer paint
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 2-car garage with additional storage
• Landscaped backyard
• Adjacent to Sugarloaf Mountain natural reserve
• Easy access to 101, 280, 92, Caltrain, San Francisco International Airport
• Laurel Elementary (a California Distinguished School), Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
Schools per SchoolandHousing.com; buyer to verify.