730 29th St. #118
2 BR + Den, 2 BA Oakland Loft for Sale 2,313 Sq. Ft.
Unique Live/Work Loft in West Oakland
Address: 730 29th Street #118
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 2,313
Sold On: 06-Jan-2017
This is a rare opportunity to live in a unique urban live/work conversion loft. With exposed brick walls and soaring ceilings with huge skylight, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft with 2 bonus spaces is perfect for a small business or an artist who needs a lot of space and great light.
The fully equipped chef’s kitchen with a 6-burner gas range, double convection ovens, industrial hood, and large walk-in pantry makes this loft a dream space for anyone that is inspired to cook. Skylights over an open loft area allow for an abundance of natural light. The large roll-up door provides even more light and fresh air.
Each of the two bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom. The open loft upstairs level consists of 2 semi-separate spaces, perfect for an oversized master suite, as well as an extra office platform. Washer/dryer hookups and 1 gated parking spot are included.
The Calou Building was originally the Oakland Laundry Company and Calou’s Linen Service and is a designated historic landmark. The building now houses 43 live/work and commercial lofts conveniently located in West Oakland close to downtown, Highway 580, Highway 880, Macarthur BART, and public transit.
• 2 bedrooms plus 2 bonus spaces, 2 bathrooms
• 2,313 sq. ft. per owner
• Open living/dining room and kitchen
• Chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, industrial-size sink, double convection ovens, and 6-burner range with gas grill and industrial hood
• Mezzanine bedroom, semi-separate bonus space, and office platform
• Exposed brick walls
• Large roll-up door
• Ventless laundry hookups
• 1 parking space in gated complex included
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation