750 Van Ness Ave. #901
Studio, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Symphony Towers 750 Van Ness Ave. #901
Address: 750 Van Ness Avenue #901
Building: Symphony Towers
Neighborhood: Van Ness-Civic Center
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $436.04
Listed At: Withdrawn
Welcome home to Symphony Towers!
This beautiful corner studio overlooks Symphony Towers’ landscaped courtyard and fountain. It features expansive bay windows bringing in natural light and offering great views of the city plus laminated hardwood floors throughout, slab granite kitchen countertops, limestone bathroom counters, a washer/dryer, and stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Symphony Towers is centrally located in the heart of the city’s cultural arts center and is close to the Symphony Davies Hall, San Francisco War Memorial Opera House, Asian Art Musum, and the San Francisco Main Library. Also nearby is the vibrant Hayes Valley neighborhood featuring some of the city’s finest restaurants and shops. This is truly the perfect home for the urban dweller!
• Corner studio with expansive bay windows
• Sunny and bright with great city view
• Open living / dining area with laminate wood flooring
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and high-end fixtures
• Granite and limestone countertops
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Outstanding location and HOA
• Landscaped courtyard and fountain
• Landscaped roof deck with stainless gas grill and furnished with deck lounge chairs
• Incredible San Francisco views from the roof deck
• Elegant custom lobbies with maple and slate finishes
• State-of-the-art security building access
• City CarShare available to residents within a controlled-access garage
This is the first sale of the home. We currently have the pink public report, and anticipate the yellow public report and white soon. Offers can not be reviewed until we have the yellow report and all offers must be on seller’s purchase agreement which listing agent will supply.